Pillow Talk

I LOVE pillows! So when it comes to adding accents to a room in our apartment, pillows are my go to item! Although relatively small in comparison to art or other decor, they have the ability to add so much personality to a room. Although they’re undoubtedly a great way to add a splash of color to a space, I love a neutral palette and gravitate to soft whites and shades of cream and gray. I love the light and airy feeling those colors give our home and they always brighten my day when I walk in the door. When it comes to choosing patterns I go for geometric prints but can’t help falling in love with classics (like that adorable gold polka dot pillow) too! Below are a few of my favorite pillows – I love mixing a variety of patterns to achieve the perfect look!

Pillow Talk

from top to bottom & left to right
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine

Comments

1. fizzandfrosting says

The chevron and gold polka dots are my favorites! I really need to revamp our living room, but I guess first I need to get the husband on board. Sigh… ;)

I feel the exact same way! My husband gets so annoyed at all my pillows, he even sold some on Craig’s list without even telling me:( just a good excuses to buy new ones haha following you!!

Ahhh, pillows–I am a woman obsessed too! I think they can make SUCH a difference in your home’s decor, and they’re so easy to swap out if you get bored. I adore the ones you chose here–especially that beautiful gold scalloped one!

Your collages always make me so happy. I always want everything! Mixing and matching different pillows always creates such a fun, eclectic look. Now I need to find a place for the gold polka dot one!

i want all of row 2 and row 3 please. haha i’ll have one billion throw pillows in my new apartment by the end of september with your and my pillow posts!!!

Love these! I actually have two very similar to the one in the bottom right hand corner… I have WAY to many throw pillows…it’s a bit of an obsession, really. Etsy is my go-to place for pillows and I can’t wait to change them up a bit for fall!

It’s so funny I was just shopping for pillows this past weekend! I wish I had seen this earlier! Your blog would’ve been my one stop shop:)!