Precious Gems

It seems like statement necklaces have been popular for as long as I can remember now! I definitely have my fair share of colorful chunking necklaces but I’m always on the lookout for the newest addition to my collection. I love all the bright colored necklaces that have graced the pages of catalogues (and online shops) this summer, so I thought I’d share a few of my favorites as we quickly approach the middle of the summer (seriously how is it August 1st already)! Do you have a favorite?

From left to right
one
// two // three // four (on sale!) // five // six // seven
eight // nine // ten

Comments

1. fizzandfrosting says

So many pretties! I think #3 and #5 are my favorites. There was no way I could narrow it down to just one!

I love that one in the top right–it’s so colorful and fun! it’s been a while since I’ve bought a statement necklace, so I think it’s time for me to stock back up again!

i would wear every single one of these, but i think my favorites are the first one in the second row and the first one in the third row. such beautiful picks!

I am so glad statement necklaces have continued to stay on trend! They make wearing jewelry so much fun and colorful! I love your colorful choices, and of course would wear any of them. If I had to choose, that pink and orange Kate Spade one has had my eye for quite some time :)

Jen, this post came at just the right time for me! I am looking for a great statement necklace to add to my wardrobe and these are gorgeous! Love the jewelry!!

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

oh my I love ALL of these! I’ve always been a big fan of really dainty jewelry so I surprised myself when I purchased my first statement necklace. I found a million ways to wear it and I still find myself gravitating towards the bubble trend even though it’s kind of made it’s way out. I’m always late for all of the fun stuff!