S is for Sunnies

I’ll be honest, I love sunglasses! The first pair of sunglasses I bought were Chanel, and I still love them to this day. They’re almost entirely gold, with rimless lenses and the prettiest crystal Chanel logos on the arms. I remember trying them on in the store and realizing how beautifully they complimented the gold tones in my hair. They were so expensive and looking back, I’m not sure how 19 year old Jen was more than happy to part with that large sum of money…it definitely gives you an idea of how I’ve always had expensive taste! To kick off the first long weekend of the summer (we celebrate Canada Day here on Monday), I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite sunnies this season! I love oversized frames and those that have a vintage flare (note how many cat-eye and butterfly shaped glasses I’ve included)! Do you have a favorite pair of sunglasses or a favorite style that compliments your face shape?

Ps. Thank you all so much for your sweet words on Wednesday’s post! You made our already amazing 1st wedding anniversary even more special! xx

From top to bottom
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I LOVE me a great pair of sunglasses! I don’t even know how many I own at this point… The tortoise shell frames on the second row are my favorites!

I’ve been a glasses-wearer forever so I don’t think I’ve ever actually owned a good pair of sunglasses. I have an eye appointment on Monday and I’m planning on ordering a prescription pair this year! ahhhh I really like the first one you put up!

Your Chanel glasses sound absolutely perfect! I didn’t start wearing sunglasses until the last few years because they always looked terrible on me! I got a pair of Ray-Bans and pretty much live in them during the summer months. I am adding those cute leopard print sunglasses to my wish list :)

Ohh what I would do with a pair of Chanel sunglasses! I adore sunnies as well, but my scatterbrained self just can’t hold onto them! Prob best I go with one of these less expensive options then… :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic’d

Great selections! I’m loving the oversized cat-eye trend and just bought a tortoise-shell pair from Anthropologie!
    Ironically, I just randomly found your Instagram a bit ago (I’m the @jacylenore that liked a million of your photos haha) and I love your photos! xo

Beautiful sunnies. I have been searching for the right pair for me and finally found one last week! I absolutely love sunglasses!

I’m not even sure how it happened but I did a quick sunnies inventory after reading this and almost all of them are cat-eye lol Except for one lone pair of knock-off Ray-Ban aviators, I gravitate towards the same silhouette in different shades of brown and black. Definitely need to expand my sunnies horizon!

They’ll Never Know