Ballet Flat Friday: Prints

Well it’s no secret that I love ballet flats; I’ve confessed my love for them on my blog too many times to count! I try to get away with wearing them year round but the non-stop west coast rain usually interferes with my plans so I have to store them away until spring arrives! I’m always looking to add to my growing collection, so I thought it would be fun to do a mini series on the different styles of ballet flats that I’m loving this spring! I’ve named it Ballet Flat Fridays (super creative right?) because Fridays are always light-hearted and fun which is exactly how I’d describe my favorite flats! I thought I’d kick off the series with some adorable printed flats, I’m simply loving stripes and floral prints this season!

From top to bottom & left to right
one | two (on sale) | three | four (on sale) | five | six | seven
eight | nine (on sale) | ten

Comments

I’ve never had printed flats- I’ve mainly stuck to black/leather. I need to branch out and this post is a great intro for someone like me for printed shoes :) I also like floral heels for spring but I need to practice walking in them!

I love flats so much–partially for their practicality, and partially because they’re so adorable. Love the floral ones you picked!

I love flats too, Jen! I think they’re such a good investment because I wear them so much. All of these are adorable! I think my favorites are the pointy-toed ones! Great picks!

Olivia

You know I’m right there with you on the flat obsession! I love the floral print ones. I’m pretty sure I NEED a pair for spring. 😉

Gorgeous flats! Now I need to buy a pair that are like the floral ones, I only have plain colored ones, but it will be fun to have some patterned ones in my closet.

-Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

6. MC says

They are all so cute and I love how colorful the shoes are this spring. I’m definitely more into the rounded ballerina though. Like always you have great picks

I LOVE the fifth pair!
    I am a total flats-person too, but I am really needing some new ones. I just had to throw out three pairs cause I wore them so so much… I ruined them :(

I just found your blog and I think I am in love! Such a wonderful collection of posts, and I definitely look forward to reading more in the future! :)