Sweet Valentine

Happy Valentines Day! Ok, ok I know I’m a day early but I was so giddy to share this post that I just couldn’t wait! Pink is my second favorite color and of course the perfect color for this month and for Valentines! I knew I wanted to do a cute post for Valentines, filled with pretty pink hues and this dress was the perfect piece! I bought it a couple years ago for my sister-in-law’s wedding in Mexico; I wasn’t sure exactly what style dress I wanted but when I saw this one, I knew it was simply perfect! I love how flowy and feminine it is, making it great for the beach and for Valentines. Doing a post with cute balloons has long been on my list and I simply couldn’t resist the combination of these adorable heart shaped balloons and pretty pink dress! And what could make this outfit even more girly? A delicate bow necklace and dainty bows on my heels; I may have overdone it on the girly factor for this outfit!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentines! Eat lots of chocolate and if someone doesn’t buy you flowers, buy some for yourself!

Wind and balloons do not mix

Dress: Lipsy London (similar) | Blazer: RW & Co (similar) | Shoes: Nine West
(similar) | Necklace: J.Crew (similar) | Bracelets: Carolee, Carolee

I LOVE those balloons! My birthday is right before Valentine’s Day so they are perfect for both! This dress is cute- the blazer makes it wearable for winter!

Looks great! Its not too girly (is there such a thing). The white blazer really anchors the dress making the necklace even more appropriate. Well you know in my opinion…

3. charminglystyled says

You are so cute Jen! I’m loving the balloons and your lovely dress – so pretty on you! Also, I’m so happy I’m not the only one braving the cold weather and baring my pasty legs – haha! Have a wonderful valentines!

Oh my gosh! LOVE these photos SO much, you look so beautiful and the balloons are adorable, and the scenery is beautiful!
    Seriously now, what do you use on your hair? I think it’s the most beautiful hair I’ve ever seen!!! ….. and I am envious! haha!

Such a lovely outfit! So sweet for Valentine’s day. Love your blog!

If you get a second, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

LOVE the balloons and your necklace. Such a cute outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!
    -Bree @ aBreeFashion.blogspot.com