I ♥ Hearts

Well Valentines is only six days away (seriously how has this snuck up on me)? So in the spirit of all things lovey dovey, I thought I’d share my favorite heart-shaped items for the most romantic time of year! I’m seriously in love with anything that has hearts on it mainly because it’s so feminine and pretty…and we all know I simply can’t help myself when it comes to pretty, girly items! I’d love to hear which ones you’re totally smitten with!

Ps. Happy Friday! I hope you have a fun weekend planned! It’s a long weekend here in BC so we’re hoping to get out and enjoy the sunny spring weather we’re supposed to have (fingers crossed it doesn’t rain)!

I heart hearts

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Comments

I’m not typically a big heart person, but there’s something about v-day that makes me want to plaster myself in them. I could see myself falling into a pattern with 1, 3, and 5 that would make me wear them daily. Cute picks!
      Jenn
      With Luck

I think valentines does that to a lot of people Jenn! The sweater is super cute and not too bold because from the front it looks like a plain sweater so it’s definitely a good choice for you since you’re not super jazzed about hearts. As for the heels, they’re divine! xo

Oh my goodness I want that umbrella too! It rains so much here I would get so much use out of it! Not only do I love the sketched heart, I love that it’s clear so you can see where you’re going :)

1. MC says

I love hearts! I love the sweater and oh-the-bigger-than-life Charlotte Olympia heels. I think with this umbrella it wouldnt matter if it was raining or not…so cute!

Okay where do I start?! The sweater I seriously may buy that! It is so cute. I only wish it was V-neck. LOVE the umbrella, scarf and the pillow. I could design a living room around that pillow :)

I knew you’d love the sweater Cathy! But you already have that adorable heart sweater from J.Crew and in the best interest of your budget I’d say one is enough :) The scarf is so dainty and soft, I love it too! And that pillow would be the sweetest addition to any room! xo

Roses are a little overdone, I totally agree! A plant is such a lovely gift because it actually grows (like your love for one another) instead of just dying after a week! I hope you have a wonderful Valentines with your hubby too! Thanks for stopping by!

3. charminglystyled says

Oooooh, I’m such a sucker for hearts, and these picks are totally fabulous! I love the sweater elbow patches and that cute umbrella – why can’t we have Valentines day ever month? Happy long weekend Jen, you deserve it!

You can I seem to love the same pieces Maya! That umbrella needs to hurry up and make it to my closet – it would get so much use since it rains pretty much non-stop here :( I wish we could have Valentines every month!! xo

Oh me too Lexi! So many of these pieces would look amazing in the summer and throughout the year, so I say go for it! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I absolutely love your blogs!