Simply The Best

I knew when I came across this saying on Pinterest, it would be one that I would have to share! Aside from the pretty pink watercolor writing, I love this saying as it’s something I try to remind myself when life doesn’t seem to go as planned. Work has been overwhelming these last couple weeks which has left me with little time to share what I love with all of you (I have a sneaking suspicion that I’m not the only one who’s been stretched a little too thin lately)!¬†As a result I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to the weekend! We’re beyond excited for our nephew’s first birthday and hunting for a new chair for our office! Hopefully you have a wonderful relaxing weekend planned!

I hope things settle down soon for you! I feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day for me to get everything that I need to get done. Here’s to hoping the spring will bring us a little more time to do the things we love! Hope you have a fantastic weekend Yi-chia! xo

This is much needed, Jen. I feel like I’ve been pulled in a hundred different ways the past month or so. I am looking forward to some much-needed down time this weekend! Happy Friday. :)

I knew this post would completely resonate with you Lauren! I really hope things calm down this month and we can get back to our normal lives. I hope your weekend is filled with relaxation…well that and the Super Bowl lol! xo

LOVE LOVE this quote. Always a favorite. Sorry things haven’t been amazing lately, but stay positive!! Everything always works out! Have a great weekend and thanks, as always, for your great comments on my blog! xo, Julie

I’ll try to steal some of your positivity Julie! I’m trying to stay positive, but I find it so easy to complain…I really have to try to nip it in the bud! I had a lovely weekend so I’m definitely in better spirits and ready to tackle to coming week! I love your blog and you, so it’s easy to leave lovely comments :) xo

I’m so glad it was a lovely reminder for you as well Kristin! Hopefully you can make it through by staying positive…better things are headed your way! Thanks for stopping by – love your blog!

I had a feeling I wasn’t the only one struggling a little these days Jenn. I’ve noticed a lot of other ladies posting less frequently as I’m sure they’re just too busy to have the chance to blog. Sadly, I’m one of those people who’s only managed a couple posts per week during the last month…but hopefully things will settle down in the coming weeks for you too! Sending positive thoughts your way! xo