Holiday Instagrams

Well it’s that time of year again, the lull between the festive Christmas season and beautiful springtime. It’s around this time that I feel like I could use a good jolt of energy to combat the winter blues. I had such a wonderful holiday season that I thought what better way to regain some of that Christmas joy than to look back at some of the pretty moments from the holidays. I feel better already seeing lots of gold sparkle and twinkling lights! However, if that doesn’t do the trick, drastic measures may be in order – can you say retail therapy?! Are you also suffering from the post-holiday blues? I’d love to hear what helps you get through those gloomy winter days!

Holiday Instagrams

Comments

I have no idea how to combat the winter blues! If you find out, please share.
    I do really love these holiday photos though. Your outfits are wonderful and can we talk about how lovely your hair is for a second? Seriously gorgeous!
    Jenn
    With Luck

Hahaha I’ll be sure to let you know when I find out! Thanks so much Jenn, I had so much fun taking pictures over the holidays! I’m seriously blushing from your lovely comments, it seems like everyone loves my hair!

such a cute collage of photos. I miss the holidays but I always appreciate that I got through the holiday season. At times, it can feel overwhelming but I always feel sad when it’s over since I love the spirit it brings!
    xo,
    nancy

Thanks Nancy! There are times during the holidays that are crazy but there are so many special moments spent with friends and loved ones that make the busy times easy to forget! It’s nice to look back and appreciate such a joyous time! Thanks for stopping by!

Ummm I’m SO beyond jealous that you’ll be heading somewhere sunny!! I’m going to keep staring at my photos from Maui wishing the sun will come out here! Have a fantastic time on your vacation! xo

Thank you Olivia! I find that I’m super excited at the beginning of winter to wear chunky scarves and pretty wool coats but that feeling soon wears off when I wish it would stop raining and the sun would come back lol. Here’s to hoping for an early spring!

Thank you so much for your sweet words Nicole! It’s common knowledge that I have way too many scarves for my own good…yet I continue to buy more! I love that lace dress too, I could buy everything BCBG makes! Thanks for stopping by!