Dream Kitchen

I’ve been obsessed with stunning kitchens for the last little while so when I saw the latest issue of Dream Kitchens and Baths I snatched it off the shelf so fast the lady next to me turned and gave me the strangest look! It really didn’t matter because I was already so engrossed in the magazine it felt as though time had stopped. I stood with my jaw hanging open flipping through glossy page, after glossy page of the prettiest kitchens you’ve ever laid eyes on! Gorgeous stone counter tops as far as the eye could see and so many windows that the spaces were flooded with natural light; if only I could have jumped into the pages of the magazine, I would have never left. The key to my dream kitchen consists of two words: light and brightness. Antique white cabinetry, white marble counter tops and loads of windows are exactly how I imagine my dream kitchen!

Now, we love living in a condo but lately have been itching for a little more space; aside from moving into a larger condo, we don’t have any intentions of purchasing something detached just yet. However the hubs and I love to cook so we spend a lot of time in our kitchen, especially since eating out with my gluten allergy can be challenging. Cooking in a condo-sized kitchen is extremely cramped especially since I grew up in a large house with a massive kitchen. I’m hoping that my collection of photos will come in handy one day when we renovate or build our own home as we definitely want a massive kitchen with loads of counter space and natural light!

I’d love to hear about your dream kitchen and which kitchen below is your favorite!

In love with the coffered ceiling!

Chandeliers in the kitchen – I’m in love!

Stunning vaulted ceilings!

I love open shelves to display pretty dishes!

I couldn’t help including this one – the colors are so me!

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten

1. withluckblog says

I have such a soft spot for bright white kitchens. I also really love when people do the two-toned look so that maybe the bottom cabinets are a darker color. It brings in a whole new dimension!

The two-tone look is so sophisticated! I think it looks so pretty when the cabinets in the island are a darker tone than the rest of the kitchen, it totally adds dimension to the space Jenn!

Hahaha I know right! The pretty white marble counter tops would be covered in all your yummy baking Alyssa! I seriously long for the day that I have a ton of space to spread out and I can bake more than one thing at once…what a dream! xo

I LOVE all white kitchens. They’re so clean, bright and welcoming. The hints of light blue with white in that last photo is really pretty – I’d love to repeat that if I’m lucky enough to have a big kitchen one day!
    Isn’t That Charming.

Hahaha they make my kitchen look so bad too Maya! I wish one of them would simply appear in place of my current kitchen…I guess I’ll just have to keep dreaming :( xo

The white is just so gorgeous! I’m seriously just dreaming of having a white kitchen now. Plus having fresh fruit and vegetables on the island just makes the room look so fresh.

It’s so fresh and airy, I totally agree Lucy! I feel like it would be such a calming space which is prefect since it’s one of the rooms in your house that you spend the most time in :)

if only. i see kitchens like this all the time on pinterest and i just drool over them. (not really). but they’re definitely beautiful!

Hahaha me too! I go a little pin-crazy when I come across them because I just can’t get enough! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment Marsa!

Me too Heather! There’s something so fresh and clean about the space! I’d love to drink tea and make breakfast in the morning in a white kitchen filled with beautiful sunlight! xo

I have always wanted a clean, white kitchen! Love the idea of a kitchen filled with light, beaming against the stark white cabinets. So so gorgeous… hard to keep clean though hahah

Me too, I love how airy and bright it feels! You’re definitely the practical one out of the two of us; I didn’t even consider how difficult it would be to keep clean lol. I just figure if I love being in the space, I’ll be happy cleaning it too! xo