All That Glitters

Oh glitter, what would we do without you? Our lives would certainly be less glamorous and significantly more boring…but thankfully we don’t have to worry about that since gold glitter is oh so popular this winter! I’ve gathered some of my favourite sparkly pieces just in time for those holiday parties! So get ready to glitter-up ladies, it’s time to shine!

Gold Glitter Accessories

chevron pillow | watch | clutch | flats | ringpolka-dot pillow
beltheels | case

Comments

1. fizzandfrosting says

Can I just have one of each, please? Seriously, Jen, if I didn’t already have all my Christmas presents, I would just send this to my husband as my personal gift guide!

I’m so happy you love all of my picks Lauren! Even though you have all of your gifts you can still keep your eyes open for these items if they go on sale (can you tell I love a bargain…or I will find anyway to justify buying more lol)! xo

I had a hunch you would like the ring and the heels because of the bows 😉 I’m totally in love with those pillows too! You should check out the other prints she has…they’re all amazing and I pretty much want one of each! xo

Thanks Olivia! Everything is so pretty, I don’t think it’s possible to pick your favorite item! Those pillows are just too perfect aren’t they?! Thanks for the lovely comment!

Hahaha Casey, you and me both! The pillow is just too pretty and I think I almost fell of my chair when I saw that watch! Seriously a glitter strap, is there anything better?! xo

Thank you for your sweet comment Ashley! I’m so glad you stumbled across my blog and enjoy my take on fashion and decor! Thanks for following me :) Excited to read your blog too!

I love this collection Jen! I saw it on Facebook this morning and I got really excited – anything with gold and glitter is gorgeous in my book! Love these picks!

xx,
    Maya

Thanks Maya! After I read your guest post today I figured you’d love this! I noticed you liked it on facebook too :) We definitely have a lot of common fashion favorites and I’m so glad I found your blog! xo

Me too! I think it’s partially because they’re sparkly and who can resist anything shiny…and of course this time of year makes you want everything sparkly and pretty! I’m totally smitten with that watch too, it’s simply stunning! Thanks for stopping by!

I’ve had my eye on that for a long time MC! You’re absolutely right, it would go perfectly with the Kate Spade bow bracelet and earrings! Kate Spade even has their own bow ring too! xo

Hahaha no you can’t! That ring is so pretty! I’ve been contemplating buying it since J.Crew has so many sales lately! As for the pillows, I want every one she designs! xo

We sound so alike Corbynn! I love all things glittery and I want every single pillow on her website! I’m trying to think of a way to fit 10 decorative pillows on my bed lol! Thanks for checking out my blog, excited to hop over to yours!