Tory Burch for Tiny Prints

I’ll be honest, there are few things I love more than Tory Burch; but Tory Burch for a great cause, makes me love it even more! For the holidays Tory Burch has teamed up with Tiny Prints to create a wonderful collection of holiday cards and address labels. The best part, a portion of the proceeds from every card sold from the collection will benefit the Tory Burch Foundation which helps to promote and empower women. There are a number of cute designs to choose from but I have to say my favorite is the foxy collection! You can shop the entire collection here! Which designs are you smitten with?

Comments

OK…I seriously LOVE the foxy collection! There was just a great article on TB in this months Vanity Fair…it made me admire her even more! Happy weekend, Jen! xo

I know, isn’t it beyond cute? I may just have to get my hands on a copy of that, I love reading about her and how she built her business into an empire in such a short time! Have a great weekend too Alyssa! xo

2. fizzandfrosting says

Goodness. What ISN’T Tory Burch doing these days? The Fox print is adorable, but I think the poppies won me over. So cute.

Oh me too! If I hadn’t already bought my Christmas cards for this year, I’d have ordered those in a heart beat! I guess that’s what I get for being organized this year :(

3. charminglystyled says

Oh my gosh – I want all of these Jen! Such a good find – I’m on my way to check them out now!

xx,
    Maya

Hahaha I’m glad I’m not the only one who wants everything Maya! It’s seriously the best gift guide I’ve ever seen…if only the gifts were for us and not other people! xo